Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Recovery VI

Dr. Jake said go have an x-ray, but he didn't expect problems.  So, I had the x-ray yesterday and Dr. Jake told me to exhale -- everything is fine.  BIG RELIEF.  Also, it occurred to me yesterday that I can start counting days before I can put weight on the foot rather than weeks, as I had since the surgery.  Now, it's just eight days!  Will try not to crash anymore in the near future.

Also, I had my first cycling dream in a long, long time.  I can't even remember the last time I had one.  I remember of the one last night is that I was riding from Antioch to Martinez with someone else and that I really concentrated on pedaling circles and my right foot, rather than the left was hurting.  In the dream, I concluded it was from overcompensating, protecting the injured left.  My brain misses riding subconsciously.  I like that.

.

No comments: